Location: Neptune, NJ
Marcum LLP is seeking an associate who has a strong financial and analytical background to join our Advisory Services department in our Neptune, NJ office. The individual in this position will primarily assist in matrimonial valuations.
This position requires strong analytical, writing and communication skills.
- Assist Advisory staff in matrimonial valuations.
- Collect necessary information to complete valuations timely.
- Research and document issues.
- Strong interest in valuation field.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years public accounting experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Tax.
- CPA preferred.
Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
Marcum offers our employees exceptional benefits. Periodic research is conducted to make sure we are at the forefront of the industry. Following are just some of the items in our benefit package:
- Competitive salary.
- Discretionary bonus program.
- CPA exam assistance and assistance with licensing fees.
- CPA bonus.
- Client referral bonus.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Paid personal time off.
- Career development program.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Supplemental insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Flexible spending account.
- Retirement plan with a generous employer contribution.
- Continuing education assistance.