Location: Miami & Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Marcum LLP is seeking experienced Assurance Seniors to join our growing and well-established national firm in our Miami and Fort Lauderdale offices. The positions require a high-energy, experienced professional with strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Our growing assurance practice provides tremendous career opportunities in an environment of the highest ethical standards and professionalism. We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer extremely competitive salary and benefit packages.
- Seniors possess the ability to handle the day-to-day planning of client engagements.
- Supervising the activities of staff assigned to audit engagements.
- Perform and have a strong knowledge capital of all audit functions.
- Assist junior staff with understanding general audit practices, as well as Marcum LLP practices, procedures and system.
- Possess the desire and ability to maintain positive client relationships and cross sell the firm's other services.
- Strong communication, research, analytical and writing skills.
- Proven technical skills with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with accounting software, ProSystem FX engagement preferred.
- Solid organization skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task positions.
- 3+ years independent audit experience in public accounting.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Accounting.
- CPA certification or eligibility to sit for CPA exam required.
Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
Marcum offers our employees exceptional benefits. Periodic research is conducted to make sure we are at the forefront of the industry. Following are just some of the items in our benefit package:
- Competitive salary.
- Discretionary bonus program.
- CPA exam assistance and assistance with licensing fees.
- CPA bonus.
- Client referral bonus.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Paid personal time off.
- Career development program.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Supplemental insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Flexible spending account.
- Retirement plan with a generous employer contribution.
- Continuing education assistance.