Location: Providence, RI
Marcum LLP is seeking experienced Audit Seniors to join our growing and well-established national firm in our Providence, RI office. The position requires high-energy, experienced audit professionals with strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Audit Seniors will become involved with all aspects of the audit practice. He/She will work along with the audit staff in performing detailed verification procedures necessary to perform examinations of clients' financial statements.
- Cash and accounts receivable confirmation.
- Inventory price testing.
- Bank reconciliations and cash analysis.
- Fixed asset additions and retirements.
- Income and expense analysis.
- Analytical review procedures.
- Observe physical inventories.
- Assist in financial statement preparation.
- Prepare and input computer trial balances.
- Assist in preparing work paper packages.
- Involvement in audit planning.
- Candidates must have BS/BBA in Accounting and strong quantitative, analytical and technology capabilities.
- Minimum 3+ years of public accounting experience with a diverse industry background.
- CPA credentials or in the process of completion of the CPA exam.
- Must have personal vehicle, with flexibility to travel within the CT/MA areas.
Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
Marcum offers our employees exceptional benefits. Periodic research is conducted to make sure we are at the forefront of the industry. Following are just some of the items in our benefit package:
- Competitive salary.
- Discretionary bonus program.
- CPA exam assistance and assistance with licensing fees.
- CPA bonus.
- Client referral bonus.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Paid personal time off.
- Career development program.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Supplemental insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Flexible spending account.
- Retirement plan with a generous employer contribution.
- Continuing education assistance.