Location: San Francisco, CA
Support and execute and assist with the Northern California practice marketing initiatives (as part of the overall California goals) as well as firm-wide marketing goals, as appropriate.
- Implement Northern California annual marketing plan with Partner group.
- Monitor detailed marketing budget for Northern California.
- Develop and assist on comprehensive marketing campaigns to support office and partner specific initiatives.
- Manage communications including sponsorship programs, direct mail, email and telemarketing campaigns, and writing and proofing event communication.
- Support all marketing events such as live seminars, web seminars, conferences, roundtables, and firm to firm mixers.
- Create and manage follow up plans to maximize ROI from marketing activities.
- Oversee proposal development process.
- Support all sales activity.
- Monitor, review and report regional sales pipeline.
- Participate in networking activities for designated organizations.
- Develop strategic relationships to benefit the firm locally and nationally.
- Be a brand ambassador.
- Minimum BA/BS or equivalent in marketing, communications, business or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a professional service firm environment.
- Experience working with Media/Advertising.
- Some Sales experience preferred.
- Experience with marketing research tools such as OneSource, Hoovers, Audit Analytics, CapitalIQ, or other.
- Experience working with InDesign, Photoshop, Quark preferred.
- Web savvy.
Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
Marcum offers our employees exceptional benefits. Periodic research is conducted to make sure we are at the forefront of the industry. Following are just some of the items in our benefit package:
- Competitive salary.
- Discretionary bonus program.
- CPA exam assistance and assistance with licensing fees.
- CPA bonus.
- Client referral bonus.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Paid personal time off.
- Career development program.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Supplemental insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Flexible spending account.
- Retirement plan with a generous employer contribution.
- Continuing education assistance.