Location: Miami, FL
Marcum LLP is seeking experienced Tax Seniors to join our growing and well-established national firm in the Miami office. The positions require a high-energy, experienced tax professional with strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Our growing tax practice provides tremendous career opportunities in an environment of the highest ethical standards and professionalism. We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer extremely competitive salary and benefit packages.
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative corporate tax planning, consulting and compliance services in a timely and effective manner.
- Supervise and help drive the success of multiple engagements in corporate and some partnership taxation.
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing \meeting deadlines and proactively sharing tax saving strategies.
- Work closely with Partners, Senior Managers and staff on client management, professional development and business development activities.
- Supervise, develop, train and mentor staff including performance and engagement reviews.
- Attend professional development and continuing educations sessions on a regular basis.
- Strong technical skills pertaining to tax preparation and review, tax compliance, agency correspondence and tax research.
- Ability to problem-solve and think both creatively and logically.
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills fostering client and staff relationships.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to attract and develop profitable, sustainable client relationships.
- CPA certification or working towards certification required with 3+ years tax experience.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting required.
- Masters in Taxation degree or LLM in Taxation a plus.
Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
Marcum offers our employees exceptional benefits. Periodic research is conducted to make sure we are at the forefront of the industry. Following are just some of the items in our benefit package:
- Competitive salary.
- Discretionary bonus program.
- CPA exam assistance and assistance with licensing fees.
- CPA bonus.
- Client referral bonus.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Paid personal time off.
- Career development program.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Supplemental insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Flexible spending account.
- Retirement plan with a generous employer contribution.
- Continuing education assistance.