CMS posted a new interactive timeline that highlights key 2013 and 2014 milestones for its eHealth programs. The timeline helps you identify key program dates and corresponding required actions, as well as resources to help you complete each milestone.
Important dates for the following programs are outlined in the resource:
- eRx Incentive Program
- Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs
- Quality Measurement Programs
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
- PQRS-Medicare EHR Electronic Reporting Pilot
- 2013 Hospital Reporting Pilot Program through QualityNet
- Administrative Simplification
You can click on a date on the timeline, and the tool will take you directly to the information you need to prepare for the milestone.
The timeline is available on the Resources page of the eHealth website.
Want to find out more about eHealth?
Visit the CMS eHealth website for the latest news and updates on CMS eHealth initiatives.