- In July 2014, James Ashe, National Partner in Charge of Marcum’s Advisory Team, was named the Treasurer of The Family Service League on Long Island. The Family Service League provides physical and emotional aid to more than 50,000 individuals in need throughout Suffolk County. In his role as Treasurer, Jim will manage a $30 million budget.
- Danielle Clarity, Esq., was promoted to Manager on the Marcum Melville Advisory Team.
- Karen Reyes has been named a Staff member on the Marcum Melville Advisory Team.
NEW YORK CITY
- Daniel Roche, CPA, ABV, ASA was promoted to Senior Manager on the Marcum New York City Advisory Team.
- Nitasha Joshi was promoted to Manager on the Marcum New York City Advisory Team.
- Michael Molder was named the Director of the Philadelphia Advisory Practice Group. He will continue to work with David Glusman to grow our Advisory Practice in Philadelphia.
- David Glusman, Partner in our Philadelphia office, and Michael Molder, Director in the Philadelphia office, presented on “Ethical Issues that May Arise When Using an Expert Witness” at the Legal Intelligencer’s Litigation Summit.
- David Glusman was named a finalist in Philadelphia SmartCEO’s Power Players Awards for his expertise in the field of Forensics.
- David Grindle, CPA, CFE, CFF has been named a Director on the New Haven, CT, Advisory Team.
- Kati Allison and Brian Peterson have been promoted to Supervisors on the Advisory Team in Marcum’s Boston office.
- Brad Taylor, Marcum’s National Director of Business Valuation Services, and Dan Roche presented the topic “Valuing Intellectual Property” at the New York Bar Journal’s event on Wednesday, October 15th, at the Radisson Martinique in New York City.
- John Heller will be featured in the November issue of Metropolitan Corporate Counsel on the topic “Bankruptcy Issues for Healthy Companies: What Creditors Face.”
- Melissa Charnota has been promoted to Manager on Marcum’s Advisory Team in the Miami office.
- Jonathan Eargle has been promoted to Senior in the Miami office.
HAVE A QUESTION? ASK MARCUM