- Kathleen Suker was promoted to Advisory Senior Manager, in the firm’s Melville Office.
- David Glusman, Advisory Partner in the Philadelphia office, will be giving a one-hour webinar on Friday, September 16, to the Medical Group Management Association titled, "Issues in fair market determination in health care contracts and arrangements."
- Key Coleman, Advisory Director in the Firm's Philadelphia office, published an article that discusses the impact Climate Change has on the insurance industry in the July 21st online edition of The Legal Intelligencer.
- Frank E. Rudewicz (Partner in Charge of New England Advisory Services), Ricardo Zayas (Advisory Partner in Philadelphia Office), Nitasha J. Giardina (Advisory Manager in New York City Office) published an article in the ABA's June 2016 issue titled, "Calculation of Losses and Required Sentence in White-Collar Crimes – Are You Considering All Factors?"
- Toni Megna, an Advisory Senior in the Fort Lauderdale office, recently received notification that she passed the CPA exam in July 2016.
- Stefano Vranca joined the Firm in August 2016 as the Principal in Charge of the Firm's Advisory Services in the California Region. He is based in the Firm's Los Angeles office and is a member of its Forensics Practice Group. He has served as an expert witness in several financial reporting matters under investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice, the United States General Accounting Office and the Federal Trade Commission, and has testified numerous times at depositions, arbitrations and jury trials.
HAVE A QUESTION? ASK MARCUM