Bradford Taylor is a Director in the Advisory Services division of the Firm's New England offices and serves as the National Valuation Practice Leader. He has over 15 years of business valuation and litigation support experience and has worked for private and public clients across a variety of industries.
Mr. Taylor's experience includes the valuation of business enterprises, intangible assets, and common and preferred equity for a variety of purposes, including gift and estate tax matters, purchase price allocations, goodwill and long lived asset impairment, stock options, mergers and acquisitions and other financial and tax reporting purposes.
Mr. Taylor's litigation support experience includes the valuation of businesses and business interests for divorce matters, shareholder disputes, economic damages and lost profits.
Mr. Taylor joined the Firm in 2013 and was with a predecessor firm from 2004 to 2008. Prior to rejoining Marcum, he managed the business valuation and litigation support practice at a large regional accounting firm in New England.
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Boston Estate Planning Council – Networking Committee
- Trusts and Estates Consortium of Boston
- Boston Bar Association
- Hingham Youth Hockey - Coach
- Hingham Youth Soccer - Former Coach
- Intangible Assets Grow in Prominence, Methods to Value Them Evolve, The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel (2014)
- Forensic Accounting: At the Crossroads of Business Valuation, Forensic Accounting - The Connecticut Law Tribune (2014)
- Are Your Clients' Valuations Defensible? - Adler, Pollock & Sheehan (2013)
- Valuing Early State Companies - Why You Need Them and How They Are Done - Business Fundamentals Bootcamp IV (2012)
- Valuing Your Company for Compensation Purposes - Rhode Island Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (2011)
- Family Business Succession Planning - New England MCLE 12th Annual Estate Planning Conference (2011)
- Valuation Methods for Intangible Assets - Business In The Eye of the Storm Webinar Series (2007)
- Issues That Arise in Valuing a Closely Held Business - MA Defense Lawyers Association (2005)
High Net-Worth Individuals
Master of Business Administration
F.W. Olin Graduate Schoolof Business, Babson College
Bachelor of Arts, History
June 17, 2014
Bradford Taylor, Advisory Services Director and Daniel Roche, Advisory Services Manager, Interviewed in The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel Article, "As Intangible Assets Grow In Prominence, Methods To Value Them Evolve."
The Editor interviews Daniel Roche and Bradford (Brad) Taylor, - Marcum LLP.
Business valuation methods are commonly used by practitioners to assess damages in litigation, prepare for mergers and acquisitions, and properly execute estate planning. However, ....
February 12, 2014
Article by Frank Rudewicz, Advisory Services Principal & Brad Taylor, Advisory Services Director, "Forensic Accounting: At Crossroads of Business Valuation, Forensic Accounting," Featured in Connecticut Law Tribune
Business valuation methods are commonly used by practitioners to assess damages in litigation, prepare for mergers and acquisitions, and properly anticipate estate planning. Valuation, ....