Christopher Stevens is a Partner in the Firm's Boston, Massachusetts office. He has worked in public accounting for more than 30 years and has considerable experience with various business enterprises as well as high-net-worth individuals.
Mr. Stevens specializes in providing accounting, tax, and management services to real estate developers, operator, managers, and syndicators. This area of expertise includes Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), including the transition from entities treated as partnerships for income tax purposes.
Chris Stevens also provides a wide range of services including accounting, audit, as well as tax compliance and planning to entrepreneurial businesses and not-for-profit organizations. In addition, he serves the legal community with litigation support services associated with civil and criminal testimony and has an expertise in forensic accounting.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Stevens was a shareholder in a large regional accounting firm in New England. Earlier in his career, he had his own accounting firm located in Boston and held managerial positions at a national accounting firm.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Association for Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts - (NAREIT)
- Real Estate Finance Association (REFA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Gifts to Give Inc., Board
Real Estate Investments Trusts (REITs)
Real Estate Developers, Managers & Owners
Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS)
Bachelor of Science,