David DiFusco is Partner-in-Charge of Tax & Business Services for Marcum's New York City office. Mr. DiFusco joined the Firm in 2016 with more than 25 years of experience. He is a professional leader known for clearly defining mission and goals, aligning people and resources, and consistently delivering results. His technical expertise in tax accounting was honed at a "Big 4" firm while serving as a regional leader for FAS 109 Competency, focusing on US and international tax accounting (GAAP and IFRS), FIN 48 and Sarbanes-Oxley.
In his position as a Global Head of Tax at a prominent investment management firm, he built a global tax department, adding strategic value while creating a sustainable plan for ETR reduction. He also guided the career development of more than 60 tax professionals in the New Jersey and Hyderabad (India) offices as the Talent Leader for the NJ tax practice of a Big 4 firm.
- Fordham Taxation Advisory Board – Founding Member and Adjunct Professor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- Member of the Bar for NY, CT and the Federal Northern District of NY
- Advisory Board of the Florence Belsky Foundation
Fordham School of Business
Albany Law School, JD, Tax