David Fontaine is a Partner in the Firm's Providence, Rhode Island office. He has over 30 years of public accounting experience. He has worked with small to mid size privately owned businesses and their owners, providing tax planning, tax compliance, problem solving, business transition and financial reporting services.
He is actively involved in community service.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Kirkbrae Country Club, Board of Governors
- Pawtucket Foundation, Treasurer
- Museum and Culture Preservation Foundation, Director
- Burrillville Redevelopment Agency, Member
- New England District of USA Hockey, Treasurer
- Woonsocket Rotary Club, Past President, Honorary Member
- Woonsocket Rotary Foundation, Past President
- Northern RI Chamber of Commerce, Director
Personal Finanacial Planning
Individual and Corporate Taxation
Non Profit Accounting and Auditing
Masters in Business Administration (Finance)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accounting)
David Fontaine has been closely monitoring the tax changes made in the recently approved fiscal 2017 state budget and talks with Providence Business News about ....