David St.Yves is a Partner in the Firm's Assurance Department. He has more than 35 years of public accounting experience managing, conducting, reviewing and analyzing financial information for various industries including financial institutions, financial services companies, not-for-profit organizations, retail companies and manufacturing companies.
Mr. St.Yves has extensive experience in providing audit and accounting services to both stock and mutual banks, credit unions and related financial services companies. He has provided advisory services to financial institutions and related companies in areas such as Audit Committee training, executive compensation programs, mergers and acquisitions, and regulatory compliance. He also has the experience in tax planning and tax compliance matters for financial institutions. Mr. St.Yves is the National Industry Group Leader of the Firm's Financial Institutions Services Group and assists the Firm's partners in servicing financial institution clients throughout the U.S.
Mr. St. Yves also provides assurance, tax and advisory services to not-for-profit organizations and a variety of closely-held companies. He has provided advisory services to many clients which include tax and regulatory planning and compliance, strategic business planning, succession planning and mergers and acquisitions. He is also fully qualified under government auditing standards to conduct Yellow Book and Circular A-133 audits.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), Past Chairman, Bank Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Morton Hospital and Medical Center, Past Member, Board of Trustees
- Taunton Area Chamber of Commerce, Past President
- Taunton Youth Soccer League, Inc., Past President and Treasurer
- Taunton Industrial Development Commission, Former Commissioner
- Rotary Club of Taunton, Past President
- United Way of Greater Attleboro/Taunton, Division Chair
- Advisors Charitable Gift Fund, Director and Audit Committee Chair
Accounting and Auditing
Mergers and Acquisitions
Internal Control/Internal Audit
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Southeastern Massachusetts University