Gary Rosen is a director in Marcum's New York Advisory Services division where he serves as the NYC Practice Leader and a member of its Forensics Practice group. He provides accounting, audit and consulting services, including solvency, valuation opinions and asset recovery for numerous closely-held and public corporations, real estate entities, financial services institutions, business development companies, private equity funds, government agencies and international corporations.
Mr. Rosen has over 38 years of financial advisory, consulting, and public accounting experience with extensive background in fraud engagements, forensic accounting, complex litigation matters, shareholder/partnership disputes and other areas of investigative accounting.
He has testified as an expert witness in numerous litigation cases in a variety of federal and state courts regarding agreed upon procedures reports, fraud, lost profits, valuations, white collar crime, solvency, commercial and residential real estate, product liability, estate matters, shareholder and partner disputes and matrimonial matters. Where he is able to communicate complex financial information in a manner judges and juries can understand. With extensive lecture and public speaking experience, Mr. Rosen is requested at national conferences on topics relating to internal controls, fraud and audits. He is a contributing author for one of Practitioners Publishing Company's audit guides and also served as a professor at the graduate level at Monmouth University.
Mr. Rosen has also developed several continuing legal education seminars which he has presented to numerous law firms throughout the New York/New Jersey Metropolitan areas.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- NACVA Litigation Forensics, Board Member
- Turnaround Management Association
- Advisory Board Member, Brookdale College
- Monmouth University Business Council
- NACVA Valuation Credentialing Board
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Former Commissioner, State of New Jersey Revenue Forecasting Advisory Commission
- Past President, Western Monmouth Chamber of Commerce
- Past President, Community Association Institute's New Jersey Chapter
- Former Board Member, American Red Cross, Jersey Coast Chapter
Breach of Fiduciary Responsibilities
Financial Due Diligence
White Collar Crime
Real Estate Matters
Accounting Malpractice Claims
Class Action Claims
Bachelor of Science, Accounting