George Uccelli joined Marcum in 2016 via the Firm's merger with Lautze & Lautze CPAs & Financial Advisors, a full-service accounting firm in Northern California. Based in the Firm's San Jose office, Mr. Uccelli is a highly trusted advisor to closely held businesses in a variety of industries, including construction, manufacturing, distribution, transportation, professional services, and real estate. He also has extensive experience serving not-for-profit organizations including private schools and associations.
Formerly a client services director at Lautze & Lautze and a member of the Firm's Quality Control Team, Mr. Uccelli has more than 30 years of experience in the accounting industry. He advises clients regarding business sales and acquisitions as well as succession planning, including estate planning issues. He also serves as a board member and trustee for several clients.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Rotary Club of San Jose Silicon Valley, past president
- Catholic Charites Finance Committee
- Italian American Social Club