James Kennedy is a Partner in the Firm's Boston office. He has more than 35 years of experience providing accounting, auditing and tax services to not-for-profit organizations, closely-held businesses and employee benefit plans.
Mr. Kennedy's not-for-profit clientele includes religious organizations, secondary schools, voluntary health and welfare organizations, publishers, community foundations, civic organizations and lobbying groups. Mr. Kennedy has a particular expertise in conducting audits in conformity with GAO Yellow Book and A-133 compliance requirements. He also services manufacturers and distributors, professional firms and other types of closely-held businesses.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), Past Chairman, Management Consulting Committee
- Smaller Business Association of New England (SBANE)
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce, Past Member of Board of Directors and Past Chairman, Committee for Small Business
- St. Helen Parish, Past Member, Finance Committee
- American Field Services, Past Treasurer of Norwell, MA Chapter
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Master of Science, Taxation