Jeffrey C. Solomon is the Connecticut Partner-in-Charge of Assurance Services. He has 20 years of experience managing, conducting, reviewing and analyzing financial information for various industries, including manufacturing and distribution, life sciences, higher technology, higher education, pension plans and tribal entities.
Mr. Solomon has extensive experience providing an array of services to public and private companies, including test program design and test implementation to assist with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, auditing and accounting, internal audit department outsourcing, mergers and acquisitions, implementation of new accounting pronouncements and due diligence procedures.
Mr. Solomon's experiences include significant audit services for international companies with operations in Canada, UK, Germany, Belgium, China, and Hong Kong.
In his current role, Mr. Solomon oversees all matters for the Connecticut Assurance Group and serves as a mentor for several of Marcum's staff. Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Solomon spent several years at a regional accounting and consulting firm where he was responsible for the audits of various for-profit and not-for-profit companies.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Board of Directors
- Concepts for Adaptive Learning, Chairman
- Greater New Haven Literacy Coalition, Board of Directors
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Volunteer
- Woodbridge Fathers' Baseball League, Volunteer
- New Haven's Finest, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Forty Under Forty Award, New Haven Business Times
- Rising Star, Business New Haven
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
National accounting and advisory services firm Marcum LLP has named Jeffrey C. Solomon as Connecticut partner-in-charge of assurance services.
Jeffrey Solomon has been admitted as Connecticut PIC of assurance services by New York-based Marcum LLP (FY13 net revenue of $350.2 million). Based in New ....
Jeffrey C. Solomon, CPA, has been named Connecticut Partner-in-Charge of Assurance Services by Marcum LLP, a top national accounting and advisory services firm. Based ....