Jenny Deloy is a partner in the Firm's Assurance Services division and Partner-in-Charge of the Chicago Assurance Services department. She joined Marcum in 2015 via the Firm's merger with Frost, Ruttenberg, & Rothblatt P.C., one of the largest full-service accounting firms in the Chicago region.
In her nearly 20 years at FROST, Ms. Deloy gained recognition for her custom-designed, solution-oriented approach to resolving client issues and helping them articulate and meet their goals. Whether reporting on accounting and industry changes, advising on effective entity structuring or recommending policies, procedures and internal control improvements, her extensive experience adds real-time value to her clients.
At FROST, she served as Practice Leader for Audit & Attest Engagements, was a member of the firm's Quality Control Committee and chaired the Not-for-Profit & Social Enterprise Sector. She was also active on the FROST Human Resource and Marketing Steering Committees as well as the Mergers & Acquisitions and Manufacturing practice groups.
She is a speaker and advisor to healthcare and other agencies on the utilization of financial and nonfinancial metrics. In addition to providing guidance on technical matters, her experience includes writing business plans to assist start-up companies in obtaining funding, as well as buyer- and seller-side due diligence engagements.
Ms. Deloy's clients include healthcare agencies, manufacturing and technology companies, and social purpose for-profit and not-for-profit entities. She works closely with her clients to help them make informed decisions about financial challenges and opportunities.
- Alliance of Transylvania Saxons, Past Trustee, Financial Secretary and Youth Officer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- British American Business Council, past Junior Board Member
- DFK International, Not-for-Profit Committee
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), Not-for-Profit Other Financial Communications project (2011)
- Illinois CPA Society, Audit and Assurance Committee
- KLTR Group, member
- How to Start a For-Profit Business in Illinois as a Non-Profit, Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services (2014)
- A First Look at the New AICPA Not-for-Profit Accounting Guide (2013)
- Social This, Social That. What Does It Mean? Why Does It Matter? (2012)
- Never Lost in Time: Prevent Fraud Before You're the Net Victim!, LeadingAge Michigan (2011)
- Managing, Measuring and Positioning for Success, Association Forum (2011)
- Board Oversight: The Audit and the 990, LeadingAge Michigan (2010)
Complex Accounting & Auditing
Mergers & Acquisitions
Multiple Element Arrangements
Quality of Earnings
Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Finance
Master of Business Administration, Concentration in Healthcare Administration