Leonard Gordon is a Partner in the Firm's Los Angeles office and a member of its National Retail/Consumer Products Industry group. He works extensively with businesses that span a variety of industries including manufacturing, distribution, apparel, furniture, electronics and jewelry.
Mr. Gordon has an outstanding reputation for providing audits and reviews to companies that specialize in Wear-it, Eat-it, and Plug-it-in products; closely-held manufacturers, distributers and retailers of consumer products.
Throughout his career, Mr. Gordon has developed a close business advisory relationship with his clients providing audit, financial reporting and strategic planning services. In addition, he has helped numerous clients with assistance in procuring financing. Mr. Gordon also holds a Certified Information Technology Professional Certificate issued by the AICPA and assists clients with audits of service providers.
Upon graduating from college, Mr. Gordon began his career with the Firm more than 20 years ago.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Textile Professionals Club‚ Past President
- University of Southern California‚ Accounting Circle
- City of Hope‚ Apparel Industries Group‚ Board of Directors
- Self Help & Recovery Exchange‚ President‚ Board of Directors
- Accounting for Importers
- Business Start-up & Entrepreneurship
- Exporting Fashion to the United States
New York-based Marcum LLP (FY13 net revenue of $350.2 million) announced the formation of a joint venture with Tony Robbins, a performance, life and business ....
September 02, 2014
Marcum LLP Accountants and Advisors Form Joint Venture with Tony Robbins
An affiliate of Marcum LLP, the nation's 15th largest accounting and advisory services firm, announced the formation of a joint venture with Tony Robbins, ....
Marcum LLP has embarked on a joint venture with motivational speaker Tony Robbins to offer CFO-like services to small and midsize businesses.