Marc Breslow is a Partner within the Firm's Advisory Services Division. He has more than 20 years of experience, 17 of which he has spent providing forensic accounting services. Mr. Breslow is responsible for managing highly complex marital dissolution engagements. He also assists South Florida attorneys and trustees with bankruptcy and insolvency related cases‚ specializing in asset tracing and apportionment and investigating fraud and embezzlement.
Over his career‚ Mr. Breslow has analyzed numerous investor claims and distribution to unsecured creditors. He has provided accounting‚ investigative and administrative services to the court-appointed receiver in a shareholder dispute‚ ultimately involving the wind-down and liquidation of the entity.
Mr. Breslow is also experienced in analyzing documentation‚ interviewing employees‚ and performing investigative analysis in connection with various fraud matters.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Kidside, Board of Directors
- 2013 Top CPA in Litigation Support, South Florida Legal Guide
Master of Business Administration
University of Miami
Bachelor of Science, Management