Marge Filippelli is Partner-in-Charge of the Firm's Roseland, NJ office and is a member of the Real Estate Group. Her extensive experience in the real estate industry encompasses a full range of audit and consulting services to real estate owners, operators and developers, including financial statement audits, reviews, compilations for office, residential, retail, hotel, industrial properties and investment companies. Ms. Filippelli also handles acquisition due diligence, special-purpose audits including operating expenses, certiorari and agreed-upon procedures reports.
Prior to joining Marcum, Ms. Filippelli was a partner with Cornerstone Accounting Group LLP.
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSSCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounts (AICPA)
- National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF)
The Real Estate Group of Marcum LLP, a top national accounting and advisory services firm, will present the inaugural Marcum Real Estate Forum on September ....
Marge Filippelli has been named partner in charge of the Roseland, New Jersey, office of Marcum LLP, a top national accounting and advisory services firm. ....
Marcum LLP has announced a merger with Cornerstone Accounting Group, an accounting and assurance firm, focused on the real estate industry, with headquarters in NYC. ....