Martin Josephson is a Partner in the Assurance Services group of the Firm's Los Angeles office. He provides audit and financial reporting services, assistance in procuring financing and strategic planning for closely held businesses and their executives. His service concentrations are distribution, not-for-profits, technology, healthcare, retail, professional service providers, and general manufacturing and importing, with a specialty in apparel.
Mr. Josephson co-founded the Firm's predecessor in 1975.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- City of Hope
- Board of Governors, Former Member
- Professions and Finance Group, Past President
- For the Troops (FTT)
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Professional Networking Group
- All Cities Resource Group
Audits & Reviews
Graduate Accounting Courses
Baruch School of Business
Bachelor of Arts