Nick Antonian is a Director in the Firm's Los Angeles office. As a member of its National Retail and Consumer Products Products Group, he works on the financial audits and reviews for multiple clients as well as mergers and acquisitions. His experience includes working with clients in the high technology, manufacturing, distribution, furniture, retail and apparel industries and often provides post-audit business consulting services including financial forecasts, advanced modeling and recommendations for operational efficiencies. Mr. Antonian also has an extensive background with real estate transactions including construction loans, hard money lending and investment funds.
Mr. Antonian has more than 13 years of experience. He began his career with the Firm in 2001.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- The Groundlings Theatre and School, Board Member
- Drug Enforcement Agency, Citizens Academy Alumni Association, Board Member (Los Angeles Field Division)*
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, Citizens Academy Alumni Association, Member (Los Angeles Field Division)*
Forecasting & Budgeting
Mergers & Acquisitions
Master of Business Administration
Loyola Marymount University
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
University of Southern California