Patrick Riley is a Partner in the Firm's Boston, Massachusetts office. He has over 30 years of experience in public accounting, serving companies in a diverse range of industries as well as wealthy families.
Mr. Riley commenced his career in South Africa and has, since, served large and medium sized closely-held companies and their owners. In addition to his auditing and accounting experience, Mr. Riley has been extensively involved with corporate and transactional tax planning, optimization of tax positions and tax compliance across a broad range of industries, with an emphasis in real estate, and international trade.
Prior to joining Marcum, Mr. Riley was a shareholder in a large, regional accounting firm in New England and was Managing Partner from 2003 through 2011.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- MSCPA Management of an Accounting Practice Committee of the Massachusetts Society, Member
- Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Litigation Support and Business Valuation Committee of the Massachusetts Society, Former Member
- Special Olympics Massachusetts, Former Board Member
- Fuller Craft Museum, Former Board Member
- MGI (an International Association of CPA Firms) Former Chairman and Board Member