Peter Chatellier is a Partner in the Firm's Providence, Rhode Island office. He has over 30 years of experience in public accounting specializing in meeting the tax planning, financial reporting, and strategic business consulting needs of family-owned businesses in the wholesale, manufacturing, construction and service industries. Peter has experience providing auditing services to state and local government entities and not-for-profit organizations.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA), Past President
- Providence Public Library, Former Trustee and Treasurer
- Urban League of Rhode Island, Past President
- Northern Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce, Past Chair