Russell Lightman is a Partner in the Firm's Needham, Massachusetts office. He has over 30 years of experience in public accounting, serving companies in a diverse range of industries as well as high net worth families.
Mr. Lightman provides a wide range of services, including accounting and audit, income tax compliance and tax planning and management advice and specializes in real estate, fiduciary and partnership taxation, estate taxation with an emphasis on multi-generational planning.
Prior to joining Marcum, Mr. Lightman was a shareholder in a large, regional accounting firm in New England.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Newton Historical Society, Former Treasurer
- Hebrew College Camp & Summer School (Camp Yavneh), Treasurer
- Newton Needham Chamber N3G Networking Group
Individual Income Tax
Fiduciary and Trust Taxation
Real Estate Taxation and Transaction Planning Succession
MBA, Suffolk University
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Saving taxes tends to drive most discussions between advisors and clients, but enhancing asset performance and principal protection are also worthy of consideration. By maximizing ....