Timothy Landry is a Director in the Assurance Services division of the Firm's Hartford, Connecticut office and is a member of its National Construction Industry Group. He has over 15 years of experience, conducting, reviewing and analyzing financial information for companies that span a variety of industries including energy, manufacturing, distribution, construction, not-for-profit and employee benefit plans.
Mr. Landry offers an array of services to both publicly-held and private companies, such as financial auditing and accounting, merger and acquisition due diligence, consolidations, implementation of new accounting pronouncements and financial analysis. He has been involved in and assisted with initial Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrations, as well as ongoing SEC reporting and compliance requirements. Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Landry spent nine years at a "Big 4" accounting and consulting firm where he was responsible for the audits of various companies in a variety of industries.
Mr. Landry shares his expertise internally to other Firm professionals as an advisor to professional staff on accounting and auditing matters and conducts seminars for staff training. Mr. Landry serves as a Technical Reviewer for the AICPA's Accounting Guide - Construction Contractors.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA)
- Hartford Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs (HYPE)
- The Governor's Prevention Partnership, Board Member
- Businesses Must Prep for New Revenue Recognition Rules, The Hartford Business Journal, July 2014
- Revenue Recognition – Why Is It So Important?, Connecticut Innovations Resources, July 2014
Mergers & Acquisitions
Multiple Element Arrangements
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Southern Connecticut State University