Wil E. Goodison-Orr is a Director in the Firm's Tax department in Irvine and a member of its Marcum Family Office, High-Net-Worth Individuals and Trusts and Estates Practice Groups. He has over 20 years of experience working with high-net-worth families, business owners, and executives on individual income tax compliance and wealth transfer techniques to help them preserve family wealth and minimize the tax compliance burden.
Mr. Goodison-Orr has technical expertise in providing income tax compliance services for individuals, trusts, estates, generation skipping transfers, and gift tax, as well as, non-operating private foundations. He is knowledgeable about tax compliance and planning for split interest trusts. He also has experience representing clients before both federal and state tax authorities.
Prior to joining Marcum, he was a Senior Manager at a national accounting/advisory firm in New Jersey where he played a key role in managing the trust and estate practice group.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California State Society of CPAs (Orange County Chapter Board Member)
- Orange County Estate Planning Council
- Orange County Bar Association
- University of California, Irvine's Paul Merage School of Business Center for Investment and Wealth Management (Advisory Board)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
Estate and Gift Tax Compliance
Fiduciary Income Tax Compliance
Individual Income Tax Compliance
Trusts and Estates
Bachelors of Business Administration, Accounting
Masters of Science in Taxation
University of Miami