Ilyssa Blum is a Partner in Marcum's Assurance Division. She has more than 20 years of experience providing accounting and auditing services to companies in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Ms. Blum leads numerous audit engagements and has particular expertise in financial reporting.
With each engagement, Ms. Blum reviews financial statements, auditors' reports, and management letter comments. She provides guidance to clients ranging from complex accounting issues to general business matters.
Additionally, Ms. Blum develops in-house training for the Firm's professional staff. Topics she has addressed include preparing financial statements, cash flows, and income taxes.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- FICPA Accounting Careers Committee, Member
- Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies, Board Member
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association, Member
- Women's Executive Circle (Jewish Federation of Broward County), Member
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting
University of Texas
2006 Key Partner Award Nominee, South Florida Business Journal