James Prescott is a Partner in the Firm's Providence office. He has over 30 years of experience in public accounting, working with companies ranging from small family businesses to publicly traded companies. He specializes in auditing and financial reporting that includes experience with public stock offerings (IPOs) and SEC regulations.
Mr. Prescott also has extensive audit experience with not-for-profits and governmental entities.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- RISCPA Legislation and Ethics Committee, Member
- RISCPA, Past President and Board Member
- WaterFire Providence, Treasurer
- Statewide Affordable Housing, Inc., President
- Literacy Volunteers of America - Rhode Island, Former President
Bachelor of Arts
St. Michael's College