Jeffrey Zudeck is partner-in-charge of Marcum's Philadelphia office. He oversees tax, assurance and advisory services to all Marcum clients in the region and is responsible for the growth of the Firm's Philadelphia operations.
Prior to joining Marcum in 2014, Jeff Zudeck was CFO of a global investment banking firm. Previously, he served as firm-wide executive partner, Executive Committee member and regional partner-in-charge of a metropolitan New York area CPA firm. At that firm, his leadership was key in enhancing client service capabilities and spearheading a specialized SEC and Transaction Services Group. His experience also includes “Big 8” public accounting and boutique private equity services.
Over a distinguished 30-year career, Mr. Zudeck has worked with a broad spectrum of clients, including SEC registrants, private equity firms and closely held businesses. His expertise includes SEC and private-company assurance engagements, negotiating and structuring merger and acquisition transactions, and tax and advisory consulting for high net worth individuals and their businesses.
- Alliance of Mergers and Aquisitions Advisor, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association for Corporate Growth, Philadelphia Chapter, Member
- Brain Communication Foundation, Board of Directors
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania, board member
- Mid-Atlantic Hedge Fund Association
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Diversity Committee (PICPA)
- Prior civic affiliations include board level or committee involvement with:
- Local Community Vision Committee
- Local Township Partnership Management Corporation
- Regional charity providing pre-school scholarships programs to under-privileged children
- Regional home health care and hospice organization
- United Jewish Appeal of Metrowest NJ
Closely Held Businesses
High Net Worth Individuals
Private Equity Firms, Merchant Banks and Hedge Funds
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
University of Florida
When New York-based accounting and consulting firm Marcum completed its second major acquisition in the Philadelphia market in December by acquiring Smart Devine & Co., ....
New York-based Marcum (FY14 net revenue of $385 million) has named a new leadership team in its Philadelphia region, following the Dec. 1 merger with ....
New York-based accounting and consulting firm Marcum will complete its second major acquisition in the Philadelphia market when it merges with Smart Devine & Co., ....
Whether you're an issuer or an investor, playing in the microcap arena can be riskier than with other forms of investment, at times significantly so. ....
No one likes to think about taxes, and we're all tempted to postpone our tax planning until the last possible moment. SmartCEO gathered some of ....
Eleven Philadelphia companies in four industry sectors tonight were named winners of 2014 Marcum Innovator of the Year Awards, a program presented by national accounting ....
Jeffrey Zudeck has joined Marcum LLP as partner-in-charge of the firm's Philadelphia region.
Jeffrey Zudeck, CFO for investment banking firm Fundamental Holdings Ltd., has joined New York-based Marcum (FY13 net revenue of $350.2 million) as PIC of its ....
Jeffrey D. Zudeck has joined Marcum LLP, a top national accounting and advisory services firm, as Partner-in-Charge of the Firm's Philadelphia region.
September 08, 2014
Jeffrey Zudeck, Partner-in-Charge of the Philadelphia Office, Featured in Philadelphia Business Journal Article, "Marcum Adds Investment Bank CFO as Philly Office Managing Partner."
Jeffrey D. Zudeck, chief financial officer for investment banking firm Fundamental Holdings Ltd., has joined Marcum as partner-in-charge of its Philadelphia regional offices. He will ....