Joanne is a Director in the Tax & Business Services of the Firm's New Haven, Connecticut office. She has more than 25 years experience in the public accounting industry working with small to medium closely held and family-controlled businesses. She serves a client base in a variety of industries including medical practices, manufacturing, wholesale and distribution, and restaurant operations. Within the Accounting Services division, Ms. Cristiano assists in developing CPE programs and other internal aids for the professional staff.
Ms. Cristiano entered the field of public accounting in 1989. During her tenure with the Firm's forerunner, she managed its continuing professional education (CPE) curriculum for staff members and spearheaded advancements in technology, including a paperless office. As a member of its Audit & Accounting team, she was tasked with setting and maintaining the highest standards of quality control procedures and review required in the industry.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- New Haven Alumni Association of Providence College, Board of Directors
- Executive Women's Golf League of Connecticut, Treasurer
- The Back-9 Boardroom, Member