Joanne Cristiano is a Director in the Tax & Business Services division of the Firm's New Haven, Connecticut office. She serves a diverse client base in a variety of industries including medical practices, manufacturing, wholesale and distribution, and restaurant operations. Ms. Cristiano is responsible for scheduling professional staff and overseeing work flow operations to achieve maximum staff productivity and client satisfaction.
Ms. Cristiano entered the field of public accounting in 1989. During her tenure with the Firm's forerunner, she managed its continuing professional education (CPE) curriculum for staff members and spearheaded advancements in technology, including a paperless office. As a member of its Audit & Accounting team, she was tasked with setting and maintaining the highest standards of quality control procedures and review required in the industry.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- New Haven Alumni Association of Providence College, Board of Directors
- Executive Women's Golf League of Connecticut, Treasurer
- The Back-9 Boardroom, Member