Lawrence Simon is a seasoned professional highly regarded for successfully serving the Philadelphia business community. For more than 40 years, he has been dedicated to helping small-to middle-market companies, family-based businesses, and entrepreneurial and start-up entities with their accounting and business consulting needs.
Although Mr. Simon has an in-depth background serving clients in numerous industries, he has a particular expertise working with medical practices of all sizes. As Co-Chair of the Healthcare Services Group in the Firm's Philadelphia office, Mr. Simon assists clients through the complex issues often associated with developing management services organizations and independent practice associations as well as mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Simon joined the Firm's forerunner in 1975. He serves as a Senior Advisor in the Firm's Assurance group and is a Senior Vice President for the Philadelphia region of Marcum Financial Services LLC. He provides clients with wealth management and advisory services.
Mr. Simon is a magnetic speaker on financial planning and advisory topics. He teaches accounting and financial courses at the University of Pennsylvania and has authored numerous articles.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), State Committee on Small Business, Chairman
- Pennsylvania Small Business Development Center, Board of Directors
- Union for Reform Judaism, Board of Directors; Jewish Family Concerns Committee member; Youth Congregation Committee, Vice Chairman
- Golden Slipper Club & Charities, Board of Governors
- Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia, Board of Directors
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Professional Financial Specialist (PFS)