Michael Novak is a partner within Marcum's Tax and Business Services division. He has more than 30 years of experience serving clients across a broad range of disciplines.
As a practice partner of the Firm‚ Mr. Novak provides and coordinates specific account management and services to his clients‚ including helping them with their daily business needs. He also offers assistance when clients face significant decisions‚ such as refinancing‚ expanding or purchasing‚ relying on his experience and guidance. Many of his long-term clients have trusted his expertise for more than 25 years.
Mr. Novak serves on the board of directors for his division. Specifically‚ he leads the division's technology area.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Temple Bet Shira, Past - President
- Temple Bet Shira Endowment Fund, Board of Directors
- University of Miami, President Council
- University of Miami, ACC Advisory Board
- Marcum Foundation, Board of Directors