Marcum Computer Forensics is a team of professionals committed to preserving and analyzing evidence and preventing data destruction.
We deliver our results in an understandable, usable format, so you spend less time reviewing irrelevant data and more time focusing on your case. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive analysis of the evidence, quickly and while staying with budget.
In today's day in age, electronics are used on a daily basis. Cell phones, tablets, laptops...This means in every case there is a good chance potential evidence is being over looked.
- Which websites have been visited?
- What files have been downloaded?
- When were files accessed?
- What files were deleted?
- Who made attempts to conceal, destroy or fabricate evidence? When?
- Who are the authors of the files in question?
Contact one of Marcum's regional representatives.
Our clients turn to us to help them understand the value of electronic information and how it can be used to their advantage. We help them ask the right kind of questions, so they may receive the relevant information they need to build an effective case.
Emails, documents and deleted information may be stored in unexpected locations, and our computer forensics examiners have the experience to find these caches. Data may be contained in file servers, mail servers, workstations, cell phones, tablets, CD-ROMs, USB devices, backup tapes and archiving systems. Marcum Computer Forensics provides you with the expertise needed when it comes to Digital Evidence. We can help you with cases involving:
- Intellectual property.
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Human Resources.
- Internal investigations.
Our forensic services professionals follow a careful process in the identification and recovery of evidence:
- We will meet with you to determine your needs.
- We work with you to establish keyword searches to minimize the length of the investigation and ultimately your overall cost.
- We perform our examination on an exact bit-by-bit copy of your media not to destroy evidence.
- We retrieve contents of all files on the system - including existing, deleted but remaining, hidden, password-protected, and encrypted files.
- Our findings are documented in an easy to read report.