The Advisory's Insolvency & Fiduciary Services Team has been involved in numerous instances in the identification and the quantification of causes of action for recovery to an Insolvent Estate or a Receivership.
The cost/benefit of such litigation will be evaluated from a business and legal perspective before a final determination is made on litigating or settling such claims. The Team can prepare various types of financial analyses for the debtor, its counsel, or creditors that include:
- Financial statement projections.
- Cash flow analysis.
- Profit improvement.
- Organization structure issues.
- Solvency analysis.
- Bankruptcy schedules.
- Preferential payment analysis.
- Fraudulent conveyance analysis.
- Liquidation analysis.
- Reorganization plan analysis.
- Financial feasibility analysis.
- Claims analyses.
- Viability/going concern assessment.
- Cash flow and operations repeats to the Court and other parties in interest.
- Insurance insolvency and run-off.