Webinar Recap: Employment Practice Liability Business Interruption
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
Marcum LLP and Alera Group have partnered together to host a three part webinar series. Join us for our second session to discuss the following topics:
EMPLOYMENT PRACTICE LIABILITY
Employment Practices is an area of labor law that addresses employment related allegations of wrongdoing and deals with protections and laws under various Civil Rights and Employment Protection Acts. We will highlight the following:
- Evaluation of Employment Practices Liability insurance coverage (a/k/a EPL or EPLI)
- EPL Prevention and Mitigation
- Claim Examples
BUSINESS INTERRUPTION INSURANCE
Business interruption insurance coverage is intended to protect the business owner from potential income loss caused by damage to an insured property. In this presentation we will discuss:
- Unprecedented business disruption as a result of COVID-19
- How is business interruption insurance coverage triggered?
- What does Business Interruption coverage typically provide?
Nancy C. Varin, Alera Group Senior Managing Account Executive, Commercial Lines
Jimmy S. Pappas, CPA, CFE, CFF, ABV, National Leader, Forensic Advisory Services
Coronavirus Resource Center
Have more questions about the impact of the coronavirus on your business? Visit Marcum’s Coronavirus Resource Center for up-to-date information.