Webinar Recap: How to Access the SBA and Other Ways of Preserving Value in Your Business
While the coronavirus is threatening our health, the response and shut down of business operations is threatening our economy. Our government is responding with loans, a federal stimulus, and responses to the timing of tax filings and payments. There are a number of things that business owners and operators can do to preserve the value of your business and even your own personal financial position.
Please join Mike Trabert, CPA, CVA, CMAP, CEPA, CM&AA, Kenneth M. Haffey, CPA, CVA, CEPA, CGMA, CFP, and Dave Mustin, MBA, partners with Marcum’s Advisory Services group, for a critical presentation on preserving value in times of crisis.
- Discussion of the two available SBA loan programs including structure, eligibility, amounts, timing and how to apply
- Understanding how to preserve value in the current coronavirus pandemic
- Identifying opportunities to create financial liquidity and staying solvent
- Understanding action steps to weather the tide of business challenges
- 3:00 p.m. – Webinar
- 3:50 p.m. – Q&A and Closing Comments
Coronavirus Resource Center
Have more questions about the impact of the coronavirus on your business? Visit Marcum’s Coronavirus Resource Center for up-to-date information.