Webinar Recap: Loan Forgiveness Update
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Program: 2:00 – 3:00 PM (EDT)
Download Webinar Materials
As your trusted advisors, Marcum is committed to sharing the best information available concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis to our clients and colleagues during this time. In this webinar, Marcum LLP’s Coronavirus Task Force members will provided updated information in regards to your loan forgiveness rules and documentation based on updated guidance from the SBA’s PPP Forgiveness Application released on May 15th.
Frequently asked questions include:
- What expenses qualify for loan forgiveness?
- How do I track the expenses that qualify for loan forgiveness?
- What data / documents should I be accumulating and how do I accumulate it?
- How can I prepare a budget and track my progress during the 8 week period?
- What ideas may help me achieve 100% loan forgiveness?
Submit a Question
Got a question for our panel? Register for this complimentary event and you can submit your questions once you register. We’ll address as many as possible LIVE during our 60 minute Q&A.
Coronavirus Resource Center
Have more questions about the impact of the coronavirus on your business? Visit Marcum’s Coronavirus Resource Center for up-to-date information.