Webinar Recap: The Impact of COVID-19 on the Cannabis Capital Markets
The COVID-19 virus has had a dramatic impact on the global capital markets in general and the cannabis/hemp capital markets in particular.
On April 7th, we will be presenting the next event in the Viridian Capital/Marcum LLP webinar series which will focus on the impact of COVID-19 on the Cannabis/Hemp capital markets. Drawing from data in the Viridian Cannabis Deal Tracker, the webinar will present market intelligence on the coronavirus’s impact.
- Capital raising activity for public and private companies
- M&A activity for public and private companies
- Deal sizes and valuations
- Financing structures (debt vs. equity)
- Previously announced transactions
Scott Greiper, President, Viridian Capital Advisors, LLC
Richard Izzi, Partner, Marcum LLP
Coronavirus Resource Center
Have more questions about the impact of the coronavirus on your business? Visit Marcum’s Coronavirus Resource Center for up-to-date information.