Webinar Recap: What you should know about Loan Forgiveness Data
Friday, May 8, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (EDT)
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM (EDT)
Download Webinar Materials
As your trusted advisors, Marcum is committed to sharing the best information available concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis to our clients and colleagues during this time. In this webinar, Marcum LLP’s Coronavirus Task Force members will address frequently asked questions on the loan forgiveness rules and documentation you should be accumulating to support your loan forgiveness application.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS INCLUDE
- What expenses qualify for loan forgiveness?
- How do I track the expenses that qualify for loan forgiveness?
- What data / documents should I be accumulating and how do I accumulate it?
- How can I prepare a budget and track my progress during the 8 week period?
- What ideas may help me achieve 100% loan forgiveness?
Coronavirus Resource Center
Have more questions about the impact of the coronavirus on your business? Visit Marcum’s Coronavirus Resource Center for up-to-date information.