It’s hard to believe that we’re in a new decade. Every year we look back and ask the same question — where did the last 365 days go? But where did 10 years go and what’s in store?
It’s no secret that healthcare continues to be at the forefront for every state and federal regulator. How do you balance cost vs. care and profits vs. reimbursement?
Over the last decade we’ve seen a significant shift in the delivery of care, and at Marcum, we believe the shift will continue. The long-term care industry has seen its bumps and bruises. We believe the playing field is starting to level out. We look to the future with optimistic eyes.
Here is what you can expect from Marcum in 2020, to help support you in operating your healthcare business efficiently and profitably:
- By popular demand, Trending in Healthcare, our monthly newsletter, will continue.
- The 2nd Annual Marcum Long-Term Nursing Home Statistical Analysis will publish in the first quarter.
- The Marcum Long-Term Care Symposium in our New England and Midwest regions will be announced soon – be on the lookout for details!
- Look for more commentary on population health management.
- New accounting standard pronouncements.
We thrive on helping our clients achieve excellence in every aspect of healthcare. We look forward to assisting your needs in the future. From our national healthcare team to you, we wish you a safe, happy and, above all, healthy New Year. Hold on to your hats and let’s enjoy the ride.