Tax & BusinessHigher Education & Private Schools, Nonprofit & Social Sector
Anne Bianchini is a director in the Firm’s Tax & Business Services Division in San Jose, California. She joined Marcum in 2016 via the Firm’s merger with Lautze & Lautze CPAs & Financial Advisors, a full-service accounting firm in Northern California. She has more than 18 years of experience assisting both for-profit and not-for-profit entities with their accounting, tax and consulting needs. Ms. Bianchini works with high net worth individuals and closely held businesses in a variety of industries, including real estate development, property management, construction, and professional services. In addition, she has extensive experience assisting clients with their estate planning and trust accounting needs. Her not-forprofit clients include private schools, social service agencies, charitable organizations, private foundations, associations, and retirement plans.
Ms. Bianchini was Lautze & Lautze’s managing director and member of the Executive Committee, as well as a leader in the Firm’s continuing education programs. She was very involved in developing training programs and played a key role on the mentoring, recruiting and marketing teams. Ms. Bianchini was also a member of the Quality Control Team, responsible for ensuring that clients’ financial reporting met professional standards.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- CPA Associates International (CPAAI) – Real Estate and Construction Committees; past chair, Not-for-Profit Committee
- Silicon Valley Planned Giving Council Mentor, Incubator Program
- Saint Mary’s College Alumni Association
- Mercy High School, Burlingame Alumnae Board