Bradford Taylor is a principal in the Advisory Services Division of the Firm’s New England region. He has more than 15 years experience providing business valuation, litigation support, and financial analysis services. He has worked for private and public clients across a variety of industries.
Mr. Taylor’s experience includes the valuation of business enterprises, intangible assets, and common and preferred equity for a variety of purposes, including gift and estate tax matters, purchase price allocations, goodwill and long lived asset impairment, stock options, intellectual property mergers and acquisitions, and other financial and tax reporting purposes.
Mr. Taylor’s litigation support experience includes the valuation of businesses and business interests for divorce matters, shareholder disputes, economic damages and lost profits.
Mr. Taylor joined Marcum in 2013 and was with a predecessor firm from 2004 to 2008. Previously, he managed the business valuation and litigation support practice at a large regional accounting firm in New England.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Boston Estate Planning Council — Networking Committee
- Trusts and Estates Consortium of Boston
- Boston Bar Association
- Hingham Youth Hockey – Coach
- Hingham Youth Soccer – Former Coach
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Valuing Preferred Stock Using the Back Solve Method- BV Resources Webinar (2015)
- Valuing Intellectual Property- New York State Bar Association- Co-Presenter (2014)
- Intangible Assets Grow in Prominence, Methods to Value Them Evolve, The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel (2014)
- Forensic Accounting: At the Crossroads of Business Valuation, Forensic Accounting – The Connecticut Law Tribune (2014)
- Are Your Clients’ Valuations Defensible? – Adler, Pollock & Sheehan (2013)
- Valuing Early State Companies – Why You Need Them and How They Are Done – Business Fundamentals Bootcamp IV (2012)
- Valuing Your Company for Compensation Purposes – Rhode Island Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (2011)
- Family Business Succession Planning – New England MCLE 12th Annual Estate Planning Conference (2011)
- Valuation Methods for Intangible Assets – Business In The Eye of the Storm Webinar Series (2007)
- Issues That Arise in Valuing a Closely Held Business – MA Defense Lawyers Association (2005)