Tax & Business
Bryan Jones is a partner in the Firm’s Nashville, Tennessee office. Mr. Jones has more than 20 years of experience in individual and business entity tax compliance, accounting, estate and financial planning, business valuations and tax planning in a wide range of industries including physicians, engineers, architects, lawyers and real estate.
He brings comprehensive accounting expertise to his role as a CPA and Certified Valuation Analyst & Certified Financial Planner. Mr. Jones customized score card benchmarking for his clients with whom he facilitates partner meetings to help focus the conversation on partner goals. He also works closely with fellow board members and executive directors within the non-profit organizations he serves to improve oversight and best practices geared toward stated missions.
In addition to his other credentials, Mr. Jones also holds a TN Life & Health Insurance license and formerly held a securities license. Consequently, he has advanced knowledge in insurance and investments and assists clients’ in understanding and interpreting complicated investment structures.
Professional & Civix Affiliations
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Middle TN Financial Planning Association – Former Treasurer
- Nashville Chamber of Commerce
- Goodlettsville Chamber of Commerce
- Middle Tennessee Estate Planning Council
- Leadership Goodlettsville Alumni
- Sumner County Literacy – Treasurer
- Tennessee Court Appointed Special Advocates (TN CASA) for Children – Treasurer