Tax & BusinessConstruction
David Fontaine is a Partner in the Firm’s Providence, Rhode Island office. He has over 30 years of public accounting experience. He has worked with small to mid size privately owned businesses and their owners, providing tax planning, tax compliance, problem solving, business transition and financial reporting services.
He is actively involved in community service.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Kirkbrae Country Club, Board of Governors
- Pawtucket Foundation, Treasurer
- Museum and Culture Preservation Foundation, Director
- Burrillville Redevelopment Agency, Member
- Woonsocket Rotary Club, Past President, Honorary Member
- Woonsocket Rotary Foundation, Past President
- Northern RI Chamber of Commerce, Director