AdvisoryHealthcare, Litigation Support
In addition to previously serving as Partner-in-Charge of the Firm’s Philadelphia office, David H. Glusman is also a member of the National Healthcare Industry group. He also provides various consulting services in the areas of forensic accounting, litigation support, health care fraud and high net worth estates, trusts and tax issues.
Mr. Glusman has extensive experience in medical-related billing and managerial issues involving fraud and abuse, physician compensation models, fair market value analysis and information systems. As a federal judge noted, he provided “credible and persuasive” key testimony for a major legal malpractice case.
Mr. Glusman frequently presents to medical schools, universities and professional associations and leads continuing legal education seminars. He has authored more than 100 articles, co-authored Accountants’ Roles and Responsibilities in Estates and Trusts, and contributed to Fraud Casebook-Lessons from the Bad Side of Business. In addition, he has served on the editorial board for several leading trade publications.
Mr. Glusman has more than 48 years of experience. Prior to joining the Firm, he was a Partner at a leading professional services firm and headed the Forensic and Litigation departments for its Philadelphia office.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- American Society of Appraisers
- Institute of Business Appraisers
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- American Board of Forensic Accountants, Advisory Board
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Medical Group Management Association
- Delaware Valley Healthcare Council
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International, Audit Committee, Board of Chancellors