Jason Moi is a partner in the Firm’s Boston, Massachusetts office and is a member of its Capital Markets and Technology & Life Sciences Industry groups. He has more than 20 years of accounting experience serving and working closely with both publicly held and private venture capital backed entities. He provides auditing, assurance and consulting services to clients in various industries including high technology, life sciences, biotechnology, software, manufacturing, professional services and employee benefit plans. In addition, he has experience with IPOs and reporting requirements for publicly-traded companies including comfort letters and registration statements
Jason also serves in several of the Firm’s internal efforts. He is the New England Technology & Life Sciences Industry group co-leader and is also a national executive sponsor for the Asian-American/Pacific Islander Associate Resource Group. In addition, he is involved with the Firm’s recruiting initiatives.
Jason joined the Firm in 2003. Previously, he was an Experienced Associate in the Assurance department at a “Big Four” accounting firm.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- National Association of Asian-American Professionals, Boston Chapter Board Member
- Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Life Science and Healthcare Council Member
- The PGA Tour Blue Crew, Marshal Captain (Volunteer)