Regional Managing Partner
Jeffrey D. Zudeck is the Firm’s Mid-Atlantic regional managing partner and a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee. He oversees assurance, tax, and advisory services to all Marcum clients in the region and is responsible for the operations and growth of the Firm’s Mid-Atlantic offices in Pennsylvania (Philadelphia and Blue Bell), Maryland (Rockville), Washington DC, and Tinton Falls, New Jersey. Mr. Zudeck also serves as the national leader of the Firm’s Private Equity Practice and Transaction Advisory Services groups. He sits on the Board of the Marcum Foundation.
Prior to joining Marcum in 2014, Mr. Zudeck was CFO of a global investment banking firm. Previously, he served as firm-wide executive partner, Executive Committee member and regional managing partner of a New York metropolitan area CPA firm. At that firm, his leadership was key in enhancing client service capabilities and spearheading a specialized SEC and Transaction Services group. His experience also includes “Big 8” public accounting and boutique private equity services.
Over a distinguished 35-year career, Mr. Zudeck has worked with a broad spectrum of clients, including SEC registrants, private equity firms, and closely held businesses. His skillset includes SEC and private company assurance engagements, negotiating and structuring merger and acquisition transactions, and tax and advisory consulting for high net worth individuals and their businesses.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Alliance of Mergers and Aquisitions Advisor, Member
- Association for Corporate Growth, Philadelphia Chapter, Member
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter, Board Member
- Corporate Honoree, Take Steps Campaign, 2023
- Mid-Atlantic Hedge Fund Association
- The Reflect Organization, Advisory Board Member
Prior civic affiliations, board level and committee involvement with:
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania, Board Member
- Brain Communication Foundation, Board of Directors
- Local Governmental Community Vision Committee
- Local Governmental Township Partnership Management Corporation
- Preschool Advantage, a regional charity providing pre-school scholarships programs to under-privileged children
- Regional home health care and hospice organization, Board Member
- United Jewish Appeal of Metrowest NJ, Audit Committee Member