Regional Managing Partner
AdvisoryAlternative Investments, Broker Dealers, Financial Services, SEC/Transaction Services
Jeffrey D. Zudeck is the Firm’s Mid-Atlantic regional managing partner and a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee. He oversees tax, assurance, and advisory services to all Marcum clients in the region and is responsible for the operations and growth of the Firm’s Mid-Atlantic offices in Philadelphia, Washington, DC, and Rockville, Maryland. Mr. Zudeck also serves as the national leader of the Firm’s Private Equity Practice group. He is the regional chair of the Marcum Foundation and is also a member of the Firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
Prior to joining Marcum in 2014, Mr. Zudeck was CFO of a global investment banking firm. Previously, he served as firm-wide executive partner, Executive Committee member and regional partner-in-charge of a metropolitan New York area CPA firm. At that firm, his leadership was key in enhancing client service capabilities and spearheading a specialized SEC and Transaction Services Group. His experience also includes “Big 8” public accounting and boutique private equity services.
Over a distinguished 30-year career, Mr. Zudeck has worked with a broad spectrum of clients, including SEC registrants, private equity firms, and closely held businesses. His expertise includes SEC and privatecompany assurance engagements, biotechnology, negotiating and structuring merger and acquisition transactions, and tax and advisory consulting for high net worth individuals and their businesses.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Alliance of Mergers and Aquisitions Advisor, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association for Corporate Growth, Philadelphia Chapter, Member
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter, Board Member
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania, Board Member
- Mid-Atlantic Hedge Fund Association
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Diversity Committee (PICPA)
- The Reflect Organization, Advisory Board Member
Prior civic affiliations, board level and committee involvement with:
- Brain Communication Foundation, Board of Directors
- Local Community Vision Committee
- Local Township Partnership Management Corporation
- Regional charity providing pre-school scholarships programs tounder-privileged children
- Regional home health care and hospice organization
- United Jewish Appeal of Metrowest NJ