Kim Lamplough is a partner in Marcum’s Assurance Services division. She provides audit and financial reporting services to both domestic and international companies in the public and private sectors, which includes commercial, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and not-for-profit clients.
Kim is a quality control partner for commercial and SEC engagements. In this role, she is responsible for the Firm’s compliance with applicable auditing standards and consulting with clients on various auditing and financial reporting matters.
She participates in speaking engagements regarding current SEC issues, as well as various auditing and financial reporting topics, and she directs and supervises continuing professional education efforts within Florida.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- American Women’s Society of Certified Public Accountants – Past President
- Healthy Mothers/Healthy Babies Coalition – Past President
- Leadership Broward Alumni
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Sarbanes-Oxley 404
- Ethical Issues for Florida Accountants
- Auditing Standards Updates
- International Financial Reporting